Tuesday 7 February 2012

Mods and creation kit

I have been posting on the official forum recently and I decided to ask where to get mods from.

This was reccomended to me:

Skyrim Nexus

I have managed to get a new home added and a basement for that and all of the player houses (It is one basement that links them all) I will put in some screenshots when I get to take them. I have got some from the outside.



Here I am in my new home with my new housecarl.



I am not able to take as many screenshots as I would have liked as I have got a problem with my computer.

As soon as a computer game is polayed on my computer, it overheats very quickly. So I have to play for a bit before I alt out to let the computer cool down.

This means that I have been getting through quests a bit quicker (as in not hangin around taking screenshots) so I have not as many taken.

I have also got another home. Though I had to do something that was not so good. I had to kill the owner to get it. Apparantely he is evil, but I will feel bad about it. The house is lovely. I downloaded the mod and now the house is mine. The previous owners body is still in the house, thankfully he died under one of the crafting tables, so he is not that noticable.

I also got the creation kit from Steam. I am going to work on making a house. I am going to find somewhere pretty to place it. I think somewhere near Windhelm would be great, either that or just somewhere with a beautiful view.

No comments:

Post a Comment