Monday 27 February 2012

Married

Well I am now married.

Ideally I would have liked to have married Ralof, but it is not much fun if I get to marry him and then all he does is stay at home and stay in the one position (he does not even walk aroud the home)

So, I decided after that, that I would marry Calder. I really was developing a soft spot for him.

I am glad that I decided to marry him. It feels so much nicer being able to go off on adventures with my husband rather than have him stay at home.

One thing that has happened that is odd though. When we first got married, if I sent him home, he would talke to me nicely when I was at home with him. Now when I am at home with him, he goes back into the Thane talk. Hopefully they will stop that.

Thankfully it is not really a problem as he is usually with me (and he is very good at baking pies on the run)

No comments:

Post a Comment