Thursday 2 February 2012

From the other side

I decided that with my new character I would do both the quests in the civil war. I started off with the Imperials side.

I must confess that there is too much of a Star Wars fan in me and I did not really feel good with being with the imperials and cheering for the Emperor.

I also was not a good imperial as I wore Stormcloak officers armor throughout.

I also killed imperials when we were storming the forts.


Oops...Ah well...

Here I am in my funky Stormcloak stuff (I had a unhappy comment from one of the Imperials about me wearing it)



I think the sadest thing for me was when you had to kill Galmar and Ulfric. I have developed a lot of affection when I completed the rebellion quest before, so it was very sad to do this (especially as General Tullius is a fanny)

No comments:

Post a Comment