Tuesday 31 January 2012

Fresh start

I have decided that today I will start the game from the start again. Probably for a silly reason.

At the start of the game you can got of with one of two characters. When I first played it I went off with Hadvar. I did not notice at the time that I could have gone off with Ralof.

It was later when I saw my partner go off with him that I realized this. I then thought that I should have gone with Ralof.

I should have started the game again then, but I was not that bothered at the time.

When I finished the Stormcloak rebellion I met up with Ralof and it was then that I decided that I really should have gone with Ralof at the start. The house that you go to as well is much friendlier and there is not a woman there moaning about me keeping away from her husband.

I have kept all of my saves and screenshots in case I change my mind.

I have decided to go for a Nord this time. I usually go for Elves. I thought it would be nice to be something different.

So here is my new character.


The only thing that will be a pain will be rediscovering the land again. However I will make it fun. I am now working to get my first house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment